Monday, December 11

wolfgang

I read over the weekend that Van Halen has fired original bass player Michael Anthony after he 'aligned himself' with former Van Halen singer Sammy Hagar on Howard Stern.

Says Eddie VH: "I got no problem with these guys, but they're billing themselves as the other half of Van Halen. My brother is the other half of Van Halen. They're out there selling hot sauce and tequila and playing all my songs. It doesn't bother me. It just makes them a cover band."

Anthony's replacement? Wolfgang Van Halen, Ed's 15 year old son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright 2004-2013, RightFromLeft.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved. All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without prior written permission. 0