Thursday, March 13

hatemonger

I can't help but think that Jeremiah Wright, and his anti-American, anti-Israel, racist views, is going to have a negative impact on the Obama campaign.

Wright officiated their wedding. They're members of his church. They've heard the rants.

And rant is the correct word, believe me. Wright doesn't say God bless America, he says 'Godd--- America.' He talks about hating Jews. He talks about America deserving the terror that came to our shores on 9/11.

No wonder Barack doesn't wear an American flag pin on his lapel. No wonder he doesn't put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem. No wonder Michelle isn't proud of America. They've been brain-washed.

I've stated many times that I like Obama. I don't know if he's a Christian or a Muslim. He's on record as saying that he's a Christian, so I'll take him at his word. I'm sorry that he's such a Leftist because I would very much like to vote for him. I like him much, much less now and I've lost respect for him because of his ties to Wright.

You can do all the 'distancing' in the world, it doesn't change the affiliation with this pig.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jaz said...

Obama has donated over 20 grand to this anti-semitic America hating racist and Obama got the title for his book from one of this maniac's sermon's entitled, "The Audacity of hope".

This could be damaging beyond repair for the Obama campaign. Kind of puts the supposed controversial comments of Geraldine Ferraro's in perspective.

Barack's pastor, the audacity of racism.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wright is not a man of God, he's a man of hate. Say goodbye to Obama..if not now, the general election. The knowledge of this unfortunate and deep affiliation will fester and explode with time, like an infected cyst.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Then say hello to Madame President.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I disagree that this dooms Obama for the nomination. I predict that Obama survives this, because the media doesn't really care, and it doesn't matter to his supporters what crazy stuff his old "uncle" might have said. It doesn't matter to them that a guy like Reverend Wright might have had a significant impact on Barack's personal and political life. For what it's worth (and I've said this a few times already), I don't believe Barack is racist or subscribes to the same theories as his former pastor.

I do think that a blank slate is much easier to write on. When there are so many unknowns about a candidate such as Barack, we look at external things like this to figure out who the guy is. Is this fair? Not always. But if Barack's campaign had done a better job of defining him outside of the change and hope message, then maybe we wouldn't have to guess what he believes.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Jaz said...

Lisa,

I hate to throw a wet blanket on wishful thinking because after all, the half glass empty/pessimistic view of things is what I consider to be the dominant philosophy on the left side of the aisle, but when you say that, "I don't believe Barack is racist or subscribes to the same theories as his former pastor..." I wonder where the evidence is to be found which would support this supposition.

Other than hoping or assuming that Obama doesn't believe in certain selected pieces of his mentor's world view, I see no compelling reasoning which would explain why a presidential candidate has had or would have any kind of association with this divisive purveyor of hate speech.

4:13 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Jaz,

That's the question we need to have answered. I don't have evidence. That's why this debate is still going on. The honest answer is that I don't believe that our buddy Chris would hang out with someone who shares Reverend Wright's worldview, even though (like I've told him on Chaos and PN) I don't find Barack's explanation of his relationship with Wright believable.

It's not Barack I trust on this, because I still don't know that much about him.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Kent said...

Say hello to President McCain.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright 2004-2013, RightFromLeft.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved. All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without prior written permission. 0