Saturday, May 10

gang of 14

Last night I caught about three seconds of CNN's Erica Hill talking about Jenna Bush's wedding and a reported '14 attendants.'

Hill said something to the effect of 'I've been online all day trying to find out what an attendant is...' She asked viewers to leave comments on the AC 360 blog about wedding attendants.

So, I checked that out. What a bunch of sycophantic drivel. Sabrina from LA blogged that 'attendants are the people who seat guests before the wedding and assist the wedding party with tasks.'

Wrong. 'People who seat guests' are called ushers.

Um, I'm a single guy and even I know that a wedding attendant is a bridesmaid. And I Googled 'wedding attendants' and, bam, in five seconds had hundreds of wedding-related links... So much for Erica 'being online all day' comment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaz said...

Erica Hill is perhaps the only reason to ever watch CNN. While it's not her news analysis that I might tune in for, she actually might be an objective newsperson unlike everyone else who appears on the network.

How in the tank for Obama is Anderson Cooper for example? What a twit. He doesn't even do a good job pretending to be objective. I'd sooner believe that Katie Couric is an impartial news presenter.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Okay, Dude. But saying "I've been online all day trying to find out..."

She's the twit.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright 2004-2013, RightFromLeft.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved. All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without prior written permission. 0