Tuesday, June 10

new associates

We're in general election mode and I should be going like gangbusters on all this stuff, but, frankly I'm bored. I've got the summer blues or Writer's Block, or something.

One thing that I did notice last week -- but failed to post about -- is Obama's appointment of Eric Holder, he of the Clinton Administration and the controversial Marc Rich pardon in 2000, and Jim Johnson to his VP search committee. I'd definitely say both Holder and Johnson qualify as questionable associates of the new Democratic presidential nominee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright 2004-2013, RightFromLeft.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved. All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without prior written permission. 0