Wednesday, August 19

winging it

From Bloomberg: "Impromptu Obamanomics is getting scarier by the day. For all the president’s touted intelligence, his un-teleprompted comments reveal a basic misunderstanding of capitalist principles."

And he's 'double-flipped' on the public option of the House insurance reform bill. The Prez mentioned jettisoning the public option on Saturday in Colorado, then HHS Secretary Sebelius mentioned that the public option 'wasn't essential' Sunday on television and all hell broke loose.

Gibbs, Obama and Sebelius are now all saying "nothing's changed" on the White House push for health insurance reform. What a lie. Stuff changes at the White House all the time. They are scrambling, panicked and scared.

Is it 2012 yet?

2 Comments:

Blogger Gramma 2 Many said...

As of today, only 1250 days left!!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Gramma 2 Many said...

Hey all of my blogger friends, I am sending out an SOS. I have picked up a blogger whose only intent is to argue and belittle our country. I am hoping some of you would be willing to visit my blog, http://yestheyareallmine-mom.blogspot.com and help me counter her ignorance. My rational mind tells me to just delete her, but my fighting spirit tells me to put her right where she belongs, back in the rat hole she crawled out from.

If you are interested in helping me, she is commenting on my Sunday August 16 post highlighting the hike our family took.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright 2004-2013, RightFromLeft.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved. All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without prior written permission. 0