Thursday, April 22

flying the flag


[The 2010 Victory Tour needed a logo. What do you think?]

By the way, re: that last post, I want more than victory.

I want all-out humiliation for the Democrats this November.
I want a 90-seat pickup in the House and 12 new Senate seats. 
I want Democrats reminded that America is a center-Right country.
I want Obama to be thrown into an unrecoverable tailspin.
I want the word 'Democrat' to become a pejorative.

Follow Jaz and me on Twitter:  @jasmars  @kentrod

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright 2004-2013, RightFromLeft.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved. All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without prior written permission. 0