Monday, July 19

ignorant damage

Obama says Republicans "lack faith in the American people"?

I guess that's why we advocate tax cuts so that Americans can keep more of what they earn. That's why the mantra of the Republican Party has always been 'personal responsibility.'

The Democrats are the ones who lack faith in you and me.  That's why they want to tell us how to invest (financial reform) and how to stay healthy (Obamacare) and how to buy a house (Fannie & Freddie) and how to consume energy (cap & tax) and what to eat. (Michelle O.)

Republicans think I'm smart enough to figure out all that stuff for myself.

The sad thing is some Americans actually believe what the Magic Negro says.  And it's ignorance, pure ignorance.  And there is no excuse for being ignorant about politics anymore with the Internet.

If you are stupid and vote for bad candidates and are unfamiliar with the issues of the day, it is your fault. Just know that the ignorance that it took in electing Barack Obama president has done (and continues to do) great damage to the country.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gramma 2 Many said...

Great post Kent, problem is you are preaching to the choir. Anyone who comes here most likely already knows what dire circumstances we are in.
Actually, I am beginning to feel we are all preaching to the choir.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Kent said...

I agree with you. I am preaching to the choir. When I first started out in 2004, I had high hopes of becoming noticed by other blogs and moving up the food chain.

I did. Back then, there was a blog called PoliPundit. They invited me to guest blog. Problem: They didn't clearly communicate to me that I had to post everyday. So, I spent a week or so writing (and re-writing) a great piece because I wanted it to be perfect.

Then, I got a note from the PoliPundit people banning me from the blog because I hadn't yet posted.

Unbelievable. Lorie Byrd came out of that group of guest bloggers. Have you read her stuff? Anyway, I guess that was my chance for blogging greatness, and I screwed it up.

Nevertheless, I appreciate you being my #1 fan.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Jaz said...

If only you had the balls to take your game to Facebook.

I had a blog, I blog here, but I spend far more energy debating the countless liberal hordes on FB.

The blog is the long form discussion, every once and a while you need to poke the liberal hornets nest.

3:10 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

I hear you Dude. I just don't need the headaches. If that makes me a puss, so be it.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright 2004-2013, RightFromLeft.blogspot.com. All Rights Reserved. All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without prior written permission. 0